Jistcourt’s reputation as a high quality constructor is reinforced
by the number of professional bodies with which we are associated.
Jistcourt Quality Policy Statement
The directors and management of Jistcourt (South Wales) Ltd are committed to operate every aspect of the business to those standards that offer the highest possible quality of service to all clients. This is supported by a progressive management style that encourages the Quality culture throughout the Company.
To achieve customer satisfaction and improve our business through quality,
we are committed to:
- Developing a quality management system
- Knowing customer’s expectations and needs, continually providing high quality services that meet or exceed the requirements of our customers.
- Solving customer complaints immediately, preventing problems for recurring and occurring and earning customer trust.
- Setting quality goals from a customer’s viewpoint, understanding the condition of achievement and reviewing the appropriateness and adequateness of the goals.
- The establishment and regular review of business objectives through the effective
All personnel have been made aware of the management commitment to this policy and quality in general and are encouraged to demonstrate their own support to the system by continuous active participation.
Jistcourt… building a better future, responsibly.
In a rapidly changing world our corporate values continue to support our business strategy.
These values of Reliability, Quality, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Achievement, Pride and Open Working Relationships provide Jistcourt and our employees with a sense of direction, purpose and a way of behaving towards each other and those with whom we do business.
Our ethics, which are communicated to all our staff and are:
- To treat all those with whom we interact, at whatever level, with integrity and respect.
- To work with professionalism and to the highest standards possible in all aspects of our operations.
- To constantly seek ways to improve our working practices.
- To fulfil our corporate responsibilities to our clients, trading partners, employees and the wider community within which we work.
- To work within a clear and explicit ethical framework.
Health & Safety and the Environment
We place Health and Safety high on Jistcourt’s agenda. We ensure that our staff are fully cognisant of, and comply with all current Health and Safety legislation. We regularly review our Health and Safety policy in association with our retained Consultants.
Our focus on Health and Safety issues is reflected in our consistently low accident rates.
We are also aware of our responsibility to the environment.
This is demonstrated by a variety of approaches applied in our work such as:
- Introduction of Waste Management Plans earlier than required by legislation
- Optimising energy conservation
- Maximising pollution control
- Reducing the impact of our work on wildlife
- Recycling wherever possible
- Minimising the impact of our activities on the local communities
In an industry which is sometimes associated with the destruction of environments, Jistcourt takes a proactive approach to ensuring the preservation and protection of those environments within which we operate.